Complete Guide: Download & Install SPC PRO Cloud for PC [Windows 11 & Mac 12]
List of Contents
The platform is multi-support and multi-compatible. Till today users can install SPC Pro Cloud for PC, Smartphones, and Tablets. Users can get SPC Pro Cloud download for Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS.
If we talk about computers and their operating systems specifically! One can install SPC Pro Cloud for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to download SPC Pro Cloud for PC
- Double click on the downloaded file to extract the package and launch the SPC PRO Cloud Setup file from it. You’ll be asked to confirm the software wizard startup, click on the next button to proceed.
- Users are independent in the selection of a folder destination where they want to keep the software and additional files.
- Recheck your selection details and then proceed, click on Next.
- Wait for a few seconds or maybe minutes depends on processing speed, in Inshort! until SCMS is installed
- Once you are done with the installation, click on the Finish option to proceed.
SPC PRO Cloud Login/Signup
Users are using this platform for the first time, they have to use their username as Admin and leave the password field. Afterward, Click on the Login button to be directed to the program’s interface. Users who were already registered on the SPC Pro Cloud! they need to enter their credentials to proceed because SPC PRO Cloud Login is necessary for every user.
SCMS Device Set-Up
- From the SPC Pro Cloud’s control panel, click on Device Manager.
- Click on the Manual Add button
- Enter the required details to add a device and hit Ok
Live View on SPC PRO Cloud for PC
- Navigate to the Main View tab from the Control Panel
- Select your desired surveillance device from the left pane to watch its live stream
Install SPC Pro Cloud for PC through Android Emulators
Actually, the official SPC Pro Cloud PC version is not a proper app. To get a proper SPC Pro Cloud app in PC like the Android version, we need to use an Android emulator or an iOS emulator. Android emulators have a more user-friendly interface, more stability, and more efficient performance. So, we recommend using Android app installers for Windows to Download SPC Pro Cloud for PC.
Over the years, we are recommending 2 top-notch emulators BlueStacks and Nox App Player. You may find plenty of other emulators like Genymotion, Ko Player, etc. But our 2 recommended emulators are the best Android emulators for Windows of all time. BlueStacks is best for Windows and Nox is best for Mac. However, you can select any of these on supported operating systems. Follow the steps to Download SPC Pro Cloud on Windows PC.
1• First of all, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks to download it on a PC. Visit our tutorial to download BlueStacks on Windows PC. To boost the downloading speed, you can use NordVPN for PC or ExpressVPN for PC. Or, use an internet download manager.
2• Next step is to install BlueStacks on PC. Locate the downloaded BlueStacks exe file and double click on it. The file size is above 400MBs.
3• Launch BlueStacks on PC. Select the Language which you can easily understand. At the next step, enter your Google Account which is already in use.
In case, someone doesn’t have Google Account, can create a new one. Click on the create a new account option.
4• Now BlueStacks is ready to install SPC Pro Cloud for PC. Drag and Drop the SPC Pro Cloud APK file into BlueStacks which you have downloaded. Wait untill SPC Pro Cloud APK gets installed.
5• Open the app and enjoy all features which the SPC Pro Cloud Android version offers.