Looking for an application which shows a live view of IP cams directly on a Smartphone? If yes, then try gDMSS HD Lite. This application is a lite version of gDMSS HD. With the help of gDMSS HD Lite app, you can easily monitor video of IP cams. It shows live video streaming of the cam in HD quality. Besides live streaming, it supports video recording with playback and PTZ Control. Moreover, it also notifies users with an alarm if it detects anything suspicious in the video.
gDMSS HD Lite for PC
Just like Android Smartphones now you can use this app on your PC as well. With gDMSS HD Lite for PC, you can see HD view of the cam on Windows and Mac screen. If any part of the live video is missed then watch it from saved videos. While using this app on your PC there is no issue of storage and space. The hard disk of the PC is always bigger than a mobile device.
gDMSS Lite Setup for PC
The procedure for setting up gDMSS Lite App on PC is very simple. All you need to do is to make an account on the app. Now you need to configure IP cam with the app. For that, enter details such as Port Number and IP address of the cam. Doing this you will see live HD view of the cam. But make sure that internet is connected on the device. Without the internet, this app won’t work.
Key Features of gDMSS HD Lite
- Real-time Live video monitoring of the cam.
- Supports Video Recording and Video Playback.
- Notify users with an alarm if it detects anything suspicious.
- Optimize & User-Friendly UI.
- Supports PTZ Control. Tilt and Zooming Options.
How to Download gDMSS HD Lite for PC (Windows – Mac)
In order to download gDMSS HD Lite for PC. The first thing you have to do is to download and install Android Emulators on PC. Android Emulators are third-party software which is designed especially for Windows and Mac device to run Android Apps and Games on PC. Likewise, you can also download gDMSS HD Lite for PC. Below you can see instructions to install gDMSS HD Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS.
Install gDMSS HD Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Nox App Player on PC from this Link.
- After downloading the .exe file. Install the file on PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Once installed, Open Nox App Player on Windows PC.
- From home screen of Nox. Click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Give your Google Account in order to activate PlayStore Services.
- Now search gDMSS HD Lite in PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on Install Button.
It will take some time to install. Once installed, Click on Open button to use gDMSS HD Lite for PC Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Install gDMSS HD Lite for Mac OS
- Download BlueStacks on Mac OS.
- Install BlueStacks File just like other software.
- Once installed, Open BlueStacks.
- Give details such as Language, Date & Time, WiFi details and Google Account.
- After that, you will see the main page of BlueStacks,
- Now click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Select PlayStore.
- Search the app in PlayStore and select it from search results.
- Click on Install button and wait until it gets installed.
Once installed, Click Open to use gDMSS HD Lite for Mac OS.