Download iDMSS lite for PC, Laptop – Windows 10
List of Contents
Surveillance tools are easing the life of users for any time. From the best Android CCTV camera apps, today we are bringing a new and emerging camera app known as iDMSS. This app has 2 versions one is iDMSS Lite and other is iDMSS Plus. Now we are going to discuss iDMSS, its features, services and how to Download iDMSS Lite for PC.
iDMSS Lite is the prominent surveillance tool which shows the video coverage of connected IP Cams just on your samrtphones. This app is a complete package. Means, you don’t need to carry the LCDs or DVRs with you. Just connect the iDMSS app to the CCTV cameras through the link and that’s it.
If you are using cameras of a proper company like Hik, Nest, Zicom, Samsung or Sony than it will be much better. Remember maybe some branded camera will not like to connect with iDMSS Lite. Still, it supported most of the popular brand cameras. Problem is that iDMSS is not present on Android and Windows. Till now, it is available on iOS only. Through a technique, you can download iDMSS Lite for PC and Windows Laptop.
Download iDMSS Lite for PC:
|Version||Varies with device|
|File Size||141.9 MB|
How to Download and Install iDMSS Lite for PC:
There are many Android emulators which let you download mobile apps for PC. Through most the emulators you can download IDMSS Lite for PC. From the begining, we are recommending Nox and BlueStacks emulator continuously. If you are Windows user than BlueStacks is good for your device. On the other hand, Mac users can’t find better Android emulator than Nox App Player.
Download Rooted BlueStacks | Download Nox App Player
Step 1: Once the download finishes, it’s time to install BlueStacks on PC. Double click on the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file. Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
Step 2: Like Android Smartphones and Tablets, BlueStacks also requires Google Account. After selecting Language, enter your Goole Account which you are using on Android smartphone.
“User’s who don’t have Google Account can create a new one”.
Step 3: Once you are redirected to BlueStacks home screen, open Google Play present at home. Search for the iDMSS Lite. When you will search iDMSS Lite on Google Play it will show you app gDMSS Lite, instead. Actually, the gDMSS on Android is equivalent to iDMSS on iOS. Both apps are developed by the same developers. So you can download gDMSS Lite for PC instead of iDMSS for PC.
Visit: [gDMSS Lite for PC]
iDMSS Lite Features:
- Only a few apps support the Finger Guester feature while using them. Luckily iDMSS is one of those apps.
- This app is free to download and use. Only a few services are paid but their charges are also equal to nothing.
- Shows you all connected IP Camera videos in individual video tab for each.
- Zoom-in features are available to focus on unclear things.
- The best thing is here, which most of the CCTV application users want i.e Cloud Storage. iDMSS offers free cloud storage to its users and subscribers. Users can keep the backup of recordings of the month in it.
- Playback videos whenever you are free.
- Motion Detection Sensors, they will notify you on detection of any activity at night time.