VivaVideo Editor for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac OS)
In this tutorial, we will show you how to download VivaVideo Editor for PC. This Android app can be installed on Windows and Mac through Android Emulators. Before we will tell you how to get it on PC let’s have an overview of VivaVideo Editor app.
VivaVideo (Best Video Editor App)
It is one of the best video editor app which let users make short videos for social sites such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc. The default camera is not enough for making good videos. We always need editors, filters, and effects which changes the look of pictures and videos. VivaVideo is one such app which makes your videos more presentable. This video editor app is free to download on both Android and iOS devices.
How to use VivaVideo
It is very simple and easy to use. The first thing you need to do is to select a video to edit. This application gives an option to its users to add videos directly from the Gallery. Moreover, VivaVideo also merges clips just like Photo Collage. Users can add any music or track in the video. It includes a lot of filters and effects which makes videos look professional. VivaVideo Editor is a life changer if you love to use apps such as Tiktok, Madlipz, Dubsmash etc. VivaVideo has become very popular among Smartphone users because it comes with a lot of music inside. You will get music of all genre. Select any music track and add in your videos.
Features of VivaVideo Video Editor
- Instantly edit videos. Automatically transfer clips in camera roll.
- Preview your short movies while sharing it on social media such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Add music. Includes a variety of soundtracks and music.
- Montage: Join/merge clips just like Photo Collage.
- Add colors, filter, and effects to enhance the beauty of videos.
- Finals videos are saved on the device. Keep them private.
Download VivaVideo for PC Desktop and Laptops
VivaVideo Editor is an Android App and you can not use it on PC directly. We have to use Android Emulator to get Android Apps from Google Play Store to PC. There are many emulators available for free but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. To install VivaVideo Editor on PC you need to follow instructions given below. You can also try YouCut video editor for PC.
How to Install VivaVideo Editor on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS
Follow these simple steps to install VivaVideo Editor for PC. This process works on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac. BlueStacks is available on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on PC.
- After downloading BlueStacks, Locate the downloaded file from the computer.
- Double click on the file to start the installation.
- Once installed, Add Google ID credentials to log in.
- Agree on terms and condition to set up Bluestacks.
- Now BlueStacks emulator is ready to use.
- Go to the main page of BlueStacks.
- Write VivaVideo Editor in BlueStacks search bar.
- VivaVideo will open in PlayStore.
- Click Install and Accept the installation process.
- It will take time to install. Once done, click Open button to use it on PC.
You can also use VivaVideo editor for PC by selecting My Apps Tab from the main homepage of BlueStacks.