You can easily download and use V380 Pro App for PC. Just follow the instructions below.
V380 Pro is a video monitoring app that controls the workings of IP cams. Using this app you can see live streaming of security cams that are installed at the home, office, or any other place. It shows a Live HD preview of the cam directly on smartphones with the help of an internet connection. This application does not support ordinary security cams. It only manages WiFi cams.
Install V380 Pro Using BlueStacks:
How to Configure Cam through V380 Pro
If you don’t know how to configure the cam with V380 Pro then here is how you can do it. V380 Pro is very simple and easy to use. All you need to do is to tap on the option of Add a device. Now enter details of the cam such as device name, Port number, and most importantly IP address of the cam. After entering the correct details you can see a live video of the cam.
Features of V380 Pro
Here are the main key features of the V380 Pro app.
- Remote Monitoring: View Live HD video of IP cam on the app remotely. It provides HD quality up to 1080p.
- Voice Talkback: It supports Voice Talkback. Users can do two-way communication just like Walkie Talkie or Intercom.
- Device Sharing: This application allows users to share the device. It means you can view the video together.
- Motion Detection Alarm: It notifies immediately whenever it detects a motion in the cam video. It includes the human face and motion detector feature.
- Video Recording & Playback: All live videos are recorded. With the Playback feature, users can view any previous video of the cam.
- Cloud Storage: This application also provides its own cloud storage services. But this service is for premium users. You have to purchase it monthly or annually.
How to Download V380 Pro for PC
V380 Pro is not officially available for PC devices. But using an Android Emulator you can easily install V380 Pro for PC. If you want to use the services of V380 Pro for PC as well then you must install an Android Emulator. Follow the instructions given below in order to install V380 Pro on PC and Laptop devices.
Download V380 Pro for Windows 10/8/7
There are many emulators that are available for Windows OS but BlueStacks is the best among all.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on PC just like other PC software.
- After complete installation, Open BlueStacks and enter details to activate it.
- Once done, you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- Click on My Apps > System Apps > Google store.
- Use Google store search bar, type V380 Pro and press enter.
- Select the application and click on the Install button.
It will now start installing V380 Pro for PC. After complete installation, click Open to use V380 Pro for PC. Now by using the app on PC, you can control IP cams from Windows PC.
Download V380 Pro for Mac OS
BlueStacks is also available for Mac but we suggest Nox App Player in order to install V380 Pro for Mac.
- Download and Install Nox App Player on your MacBook.
- Once installed, open it and from the homepage click on the folder of Google.
- Now select PlayStore. Enter your Google Account to activate Google services.
- Doing this you will see the main homepage of Google Playstore as you see it on Android devices.
- In the search bar type V380 Pro and press the enter key from the keyboard.
- From search results open the app and hit the install button.
After complete installation, click open to use V380 Pro for Mac. That’s All.
V380 Pro Windows Download:
You can download v380 Pro for Windows 10 from their official Website or you can use the method that we have explained above.
How can I use V380 Pro on PC?
You will require a third-party Android Emulator. After you have installed an Emulator, all you have to do is Open Google on Android Emulator and download V380 Pro App for Pc.
How do I connect my camera to my V380 Pro?
You can heed the instructions provided in the video below.
v380 Pro for Windows 11:
You can download V380 Pro for Windows 11 and Mac OS Monterey using BlueStacks and NOX App Player.
You May Also Like: