PrivateVPN For PC Download (Windows & Mac)
List of Contents
At some moment in life, a person has to connect his device with a public WiFi. Knowing that such networks make your device vulnerable over the internet. So how to stay secure & private while surfing the internet? Let internet hackers & ISP agents invade your online privacy? Well, if you are looking for a service which can ensure your online privacy, try using PrivateVPN For PC. Furtherly, in our guide, we will tell you about the convenient methods on how to download & install PrivateVPN For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac.
PrivateVPN is a lot different from any ordinary VPN. It’s one of the apps which provides SSH, UDP & TLS protocols. If you are familiar with an app which provides such highly encrypted protocols, they are really hard to configure. But in this app, users don’t need to tweak or inject the connected network, but else, they can use all of its services with a single click. Before reaching the main interface of the app, a user has to register himself. It’s beneficial because if a user sign’s up, there will be no hacker to see a user’s online logs.
Furthermore, there are plenty of reasons why a user should use the services of this app. For instance, it allows users to bypass online restrictions. Online platforms & apps which blocked geographically, they become accessible for you. So a user gets to surf the internet without any online restrictions. For now, users are also allowed to use live-streaming apps like Netflix, Mobdro & Cinema Box. With this facility, users can variant search results, every time they make a search for different genre movies or Tv shows.
- Provides 7-day free tail service.
- Gives 30-day money-back guarantee for premium newbie users.
- A wide range of proxy servers available inside the app.
- Allows unlimited bandwidth for premium users.
- Ensures your online privacy with military-grade encryption protocols.
- Costly as compared to other famous VPN services like ExpressVPN & NordVPN.
- Limited services provided in the trial version.
- Keeps logs of its users.
Guide To Download & Install PrivateVPN For PC & Laptop
There are two different methods to download & install PrivateVPN For PC. One is with the help of Android emulators, which is best for those who have a smartphone and they want a similar experience on a computer. The second method to download PrivateVPN For Windows & Mac is by officially downloading its .exe file. We will tell you about both of them, try both of the ways or just stick to using the app through Android emulators because it’s safer as compared to the other one.
Using PrivateVPN For PC through Android Emulators
- First of all, download & install BlueStacks on PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- After it is installed, open it and start following the onscreen instructions.
- When you start seeing the software’s home interface, open Google Play Store by clicking once on its icon.
- Now type PrivateVPN in the search bar of play store and press enter.
- Afterward, hit the install button and wait for the app to install completely.
- When it’s done, you will be able to use PrivateVPN For PC inside the emulator’s interface.
Installing PrivateVPN For Windows & Mac (Officially)
- Open the official website of PrivateVPN. (Website Link)
- Hit the Get PrivateVPN button.
- Now choose your operating system to download its raw file.
- When it is downloaded, install it by following the convenient onscreen steps.
- After the successful installation of PrivateVPN For Windows & Mac, you can easily use its service on a PC, anytime anywhere.
PrivateVPN works well for those who never want to become a victim of online hackers. As there are two different ways to download the app, users are recommended to stick with the method of using PrivateVPN For PC through Android emulators. This way, they will be able to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals. Because this method is safer and even no experienced hacker gets to access your disk storage by connecting with the same network.