Pegaso Lite for PC – Free Download on Windows & Mac
Download Pegaso Lite for PC Windows and Mac OS. It is a free video surveillance client for Android which allows users to see the live streaming from a security camera. This application is specially designed for video monitoring of Pegaso DVR Series. The procedure of configuring IP cam with Pegaso Lite is very easy. You just have to follow the on-screen instructions to set up the camera. Just like other surveillance apps, it includes all basic feature. Besides Live video streaming it supports Video Recording and Playback. Moreover, it also supports Two-way communication and PTZ Control.
Video Recording and Playback
Pegaso Lite records live HD streaming of the camera and save them in local storage. Video Playback let users watch any previous video of the cam. You can view these videos anytime or anywhere you want to. While playing saved videos you can take screenshots and listen to the audio as well. Moreover, it also notifies users if it detects any suspicious activity in the video. If it records anything abnormal in the video then you will get an alarm immediately on the device.
Two Way Communication and PTZ Control
Two-way communication is just like an intercom or walkie-talkie. With this feature, you can communicate just like doorbells. This feature only works on supported IP cams. Furthermore, the Pegaso Lite app includes PTZ Control. It means you can control zooming and orientation of the video. Two Way communication and other features only work if your device is connected to an internet connection. Pegaso Lite won’t work in offline mode.
How to Download Pegaso Lite for PC (Windows – Mac)
If you want to download Pegaso Lite for PC then this guide is made for you. To install Pegaso Lite for Windows the first thing you need to do is to download and install Android Emulator on PC. Android Emulators are available for both Windows and Mac. So it means you can run Pegaso Lite for Mac as well. Below you can see instructions on how to install Pegaso Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS.[wp-review id=”7553″]
Install Pegaso Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS
- Download and Install Android Emulator on PC. (BlueStacks or Nox App Player)
- After installing the player. Open it on your Windows or Mac Device.
- Fill requirements to set up the player.
- Now find and locate PlayStore App in the Emulator.
- Open PlayStore App. Enter Google Account to activate PlayStore Services.
- Now you need to click on PlayStore search. Type Pegaso Lite and press enter key.
- Select the app from search results.
- Click on Install button and then Accept the Installation.
- Once installed, Click on Open button to use Pegaso Lite for Windows and Mac Device.
If you face any issue while installing Pegaso Lite for PC then let us know in comments below. We reply to your comments as soon as possible. Thanks!