Install ZEDGE For PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
List of Contents
- 1 ZEDGE Services
- 2 How To Download & Install For PC (Windows & Mac)
Looking for an app to get the most out of your Android device? If yes, then ZEDGE app is the right choice for you. But if you are willing to fully experience the app on a big screen of your PC or Laptop. Then you are desperately in need of a trick to install ZEDGE For PC. You know there is no official version of ZEDGE For Windows. That’s why, I will provide you with a convenient guide to download & install ZEDGE For PC, Windows 7/8/10 & Mac. Before we process such a guide, let us talk a little about the services of the app.
ZEDGE provides tons of optimization options for your smartphone. It comes with a library of 4k Wallpapers, astonishing themes, Ringtones and many more. Users are allowed to search for their desirable media files and then download them according to their choice. Not just that but also users can get their own custom made wallpapers & ringtones as well. For that, they can select a media file from the online library or upload a file from their device’s storage. When uploaded successfully, start adding stickers or texts to the wallpapers. For creating awesome ringtones, users can join up variant soundtracks or cut a sound clip from a video or audio file.
Benefits of ZEDGE
ZEDGE users are now provided with facilities which you cannot find in any other app. For instance, users are provided with the choice either to sign-in or access it without providing signing-up. Though, if a user sign-up, he is delivered with tons of amazing facilities. Like drafting the unfinished custom creations, making a collection of favorite themes, and so on. Test your newly creations before downloading them.
Is Zegde Safe To Use?
As a matter of fact, ZEDGE services are delivered to download media files for appearance customization of a device. Users can select a file from the online stores or create custom ones, according to their own perspective. So you may not need to worry about the security device. Still, if you feel conscious and want your device to stay protective, get CM Security For PC.
How To Download & Install For PC (Windows & Mac)
As mentioned above, ZEDGE is a smartphone app. So if you are willing to install ZEDGE for PC, you will have to acquire the services of the third-party software. Furtherly, there are a number of software and tools which allow users to access Android apps on PC. For instance, there are Android emulators, Chrome extension and also some online portals as well. So we are going to talk about all of them in our guide to download & install ZEDGE for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Head below to know about them:
Install ZEDGE On PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is known to be the best Emulator yet available in the market. It is fully featured and in it, users can play games and install ZEDGE For PC easily. It does require a number of specifications to process but it’s worth it when you get to fully enjoy apps like ZEDGE on PC.
- Download & Install BlueStacks on PC. (Download Link)
- After the successful installation of BlueStacks, open it on your computer.
- Run it and follow the provided instruction for a greater experience of ZEDGE on PC.
- From the home Window of Bluestacks, open Play Store.
- Make a search of ZEDGE in the Play Store via search bar.
- Click on the install button and wait until the process completes.
- Once done, you can access ZEDGE For PC from the icon available in the home interface of BlueStacks.
Install ZEDGE For PC Without BlueStacks
To install ZEDGE for PC, users can download & install an Android emulator on a computer. Such programs are delivered in the market so that users can access smartphone apps on PC. There are a number of Android Emulators available in the market but we are going to talk about NoxPlayer. Such an app player works well for both ZEDGE For Windows and ZEDGE For Mac. Basically, its a lightweight emulator which is good even for slower devices as well.
- Download NoxPlayer and then install it. (Download Link)
- After installation, run it on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the home interface of NoxPlayer, click on Google Folder and visit Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail credentials, if you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one for free.
- When logged in, open ZEDGE in Play Store.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation.
- Wait a couple of seconds until the process completes.
- When ZEDGE for PC is installed, you can access it from the icon appearing on the home interface of NoxPlayer.
Access ZEDGE For PC via Manymo (Online Emulator)
Manymo is a website which allows users to access Android apps online. It the simplest and the most compatible way to access Android apps on PC. It works well for users who do not like to download & install emulators and want an alternative way to do so. Furtherly, this way a user doesn’t need to worry about the disk space on his PC or Laptop. Because all the processing is done on the website servers.
- Click on the provided link to visit online Emulator. (Link)
- From the homepage of Manymo, signup to get an online emulator on the screen instantly.
- When you see the emulator, open menu and visit Google Play Store in it.
- Open ZEDGE in the Play Store and install it.
- Once done, open ZEDGE for PC.
Download ZEDGE For PC via Chrome Extension
There is a Chrome extension named as Arc Welder which allows users to download ZEDGE For PC (Windows & Mac). It’s free and users can easily add it into the chrome taskbar as well.
- Download Arc Welder on Chrome and let the browser install it properly. (Download Link)
- When installed, open it from the Chrome taskbar.
- Once their, open Play Store.
- Type ZEDGE in the search bar of Play Store and press enter.
- From the search results, open your desired app.
- Now click on the install button.
- After successful installation of ZEDGE for PC, you can access it with the help of arc welder any time you want to.
That’s it, enjoy.