Free Download Mi Home App on PC – Windows 11-10 and Mac OS
List of Contents
Looking for an application that controls the workings of smart home appliances? Try the Xiaomi Mi Home App. With this application, you can easily manage and control the workings of devices made by Xiaomi.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you more. In this guide, we will tell you how to download Mi Home App on PC.
Yes with the help of Android Emulator (Third Party Software for PC) you can easily get Mi Home App on Windows and Mac OS. Before we will tell you how to install Mi Home App on Laptop let’s know more about it.
Mi Home App Overview
Mi Home App controls smart and hardware devices such as a heater, LED lamp, Air conditioners, Door Bell, Ceiling Light, air purifiers, heaters, etc. Moreover, it also manages smart security cams designed by Xiaomi.
No wires and cables are needed to perform its operations. All it requires is a working and stable internet connection. Mi Home App is designed for the ease of users. Just Add your Smart device and control them from your Smartphones.
Xiaomi Smart Camera
This application has become very popular among users because it monitors videos for IP cams made by Xiaomi.
It shows a live HD view of the camera directly on the Android device with the help of the internet. Now you can build a more secure home with it.
Watch your home from any part of the world. It supports features such as video recording, motion detector, and alarm notification.
How to Download Mi Home App on PC (Windows and Mac OS)
As I said earlier, Mi Home App can easily be installed on a PC with the help of an Android Emulator.
So, the first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator on your Windows and Mac.
There are many emulators which are free for Windows and Mac. But we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of these emulators are available for Windows as well as Mac OS.
Mi Home for Windows 10, 8, 7 (Free Download)
- Download and Install the Nox App Player on your Windows. (Download Link)
- After installing it on PC, Open it by double-clicking on its icon.
- The interface of Nox App Player is just like an Android device.
- Click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore App.
- Give your Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore App on PC.
- Search Mi Home in PlayStore and select the app to Install.
- Click on the Install button and Accept the Installation.
Once it gets installed, Click Open in order to use Mi Home on Windows PC for free.
Mi Home for Mac OS (Free Download)
- Download and Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on Mac. (Download Link)
- Open it once it gets installed.
- Enter required details to activate BlueStacks services.
- Now click on the My Apps Tab and select System Apps.
- Here open Google PlayStore App.
- Search Mi Home in PlayStore.
- Select the Mi Home app from search results and click on the Install button.
After complete installation of the app. Click on the Open button and start using Mi Home on Mac Device for free.
Download Mi Home for Windows 11:
Yes, You can download Mi Home for Windows 11 using BlueStacks Emulator. Either uses the instructions above or you can use the following.
- Open BlueStacks -> Google Play -> Search Mi Home -> Click Install.