Download IPC360 for PC (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac)
List of Contents
IPC360 is a free surveillance tool which controls and manage IP cams. With this app, you can see live streaming of the cam on your Android Smartphones and Tablets. It uses the IP address and Port Number of the cam for live preview. Moreover, internet connectivity is compulsory for its usage. Without an internet connection, you cannot view Live video.
Video Recording (Playback)
Other than live video it records videos as well. All live videos are automatically recorded within the app. Users can view these saved videos anytime they want to. With its Playback feature, you can play any previous video of the cam. Furthermore, you can also use Cloud Storage for saved videos. All videos are played through a built-in video player. You will get options for Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind. Moreover, you can listen to the audio, take screenshots and zoom in or zoom out the video as well.
Features of IPC360:
- Show live HD video of the cam.
- Video Recording with Playback Feature.
- Play Videos Anytime or Anywhere you want to.
- Manage Multiple IP cams at the same time.
- Include Motion Detector with notification Alarm.
- PTZ control (Tilt, Zoom etc).
Download IPC360 for PC
Android Apps and Games can now be enjoyed on Windows and Mac devices as well. Some people prefer using Android Apps on the PC. The reason behind this is that the big screen increases the functionality and its performance. Similarly, you can also increase or enhance the performance of this tool by running IPC360 for PC. If you want to download this application on your Windows or Mac device then follow the instructions given below.
How to Install IPC360 for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Mac
With the help of Android Emulator, you can install IPC360 for PC. It is designed especially for Windows and Mac OS. So first, download Nox App Player or BlueStacks. Both emulators are available for Windows as well as Mac.
- Install Nox or BlueStacks on PC by following on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, Setup the player if needed.
- After this, you will see the main home screen of the emulator.
- Now find and locate Play Store App in the emulator.
- Enter Google Account in order to activate Play Store services.
- After that, click on Google Play Store search, write IPC360 and press enter key.
- From search results, select the app. Click Install and then Accept Installation.
IPC360 app will now start installing on your PC. Once installed, Click Open to use IPC360 for PC and Laptop. That’s All.