Free Download Tutuapp For PC, Laptop (Windows – Mac)
Tutuapp is one of the best application available for Smartphone which let you install Apps and Games. Basically, it is a popular Chinese App Store which allows users to download a lot of Android Apps and Games for free. With Tutuapp you can also download paid apps and games on your Smartphone. This application works just like the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store. You can explore the whole world of apps and games with categories. Using Tutuapp you can download your favorite games along with your favorite genre.
It is a very simple app which comes with an easy to use interface. You will get a variety of apps which let you download music, songs, wallpapers, ringtones, and much more that can be used in mobiles. It is very small in size which means you can use it in lower devices as well. Just like mobile stores this app also lets you notify with new apps and games updates. So, all in all, it is one of the best sources for downloading apps and games for free.
Tutuapp is not officially available on Google Play Store. This application can be download on Android devices with the help of APK file. Below you can see a link which let you download the latest APK file of Tutuapp. But here in this guide, we will tell you more that. In this tutorial, we will tell you how you can download and install Tutuapp For PC. Yes, users can now run Tutuapp on Laptops running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and Mac OS X for free. To use Tutuapp For PC follow the instructions given below.
How to Download Tutuapp for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step by step tutorial to install Tutuapp for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use Tutuapp for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the Tutuapp. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the Tutuapp. Click on the icon to use Tutuapp on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use Tutuapp for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!