Download XVR Pro for PC, Windows [Laptop/Desktop] / Macbook [Air/Pro]
List of Contents
Video surveillance is the most effective way to secure your properties. Either you want to keep eye on your home or you want it on office, CCTV cameras with XVR Pro combination are the best way. XVR Pro app is the upgrade version of the famous surveillance tool XVR, which is also reviewed by us, visit XVR for PC. Today, we are going to discuss the XVR Pro app its pros and cons. Also, a guide to download XVR Pro for PC through multiple ways is also a part of this tutorial. Let’s begin with the App brief introduction.
Why apps like XVR Pro are necessary?
Surveillance apps are the need for a time especially people who are using IP Cameras at their place. If you want to keep an eye on your places 24/7 than surveillance tools like XVR Pro are a must. You can’t carry the DVR’s and Large size monitoring screens always with you. A smartphone is a thing which you can keep with you always even during traveling abroad. In this scenarios apps like XVR Pro are the must-have the app for a smartphone.
Brief Explanation on App:
The biggest concern is how many cameras the apps support. XVR Pro is good in it as it offers 4 live video streams at a time. This limit is enough for a house or small offices but not for massive size buildings. Maybe Hik Connect is a better option if you are handling organizational security.
Secondly, people need PTZ Controls. PTZ means Pan Tilt and Zoom and users can directly control these functions from the XVR Pro app. But, only if there their camera contains such specifications.
In video player users will get the option of video orientations, play in Landscape or in portrait, both options are available. Video can be reversed in real-time. If your camera supports sound attachments than you can do 2-way communication through the XVR Pro app.
Download and Install XVR Pro for PC:
XVR Pro application is dedicated to Android and iOS System software. The computer operating system, Windows and Mac are not compatible with the XVR Pro app officially. The beauty of technology is every problem has a solution. After some research, we concluded an official procedure. We have written the procedure in the below steps. Through them, you can download and install XVR Pro for PC.
1. Need to Download an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC.
2. Once the download completes, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your Language.
4. BlueStacks demands Google ID in the Starting and Nox App Player demands it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you are doing the same, Enter your Google Account ID and Password. Don’t worry it is secure like Android smartphones.
6. Once formalities are fulfilled, Android alike home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Play Store.
8. Search for XVR Pro on Play Store.
9. After finding, open it and click on install button. Don’t forget to select the XVR Pro app only by yujingjing.