Download Rocket VPN For PC – Use Internet With Freedom
Rocket VPN is a free Android App which help users surf blocked websites and apps with just one click. This application unblocks apps, games, and websites that are blocked in your country/region. Rocket VPN app changes the IP location of the device to other country’s Proxy IP and in the result, Users can surf their favorite thing easily on the internet. Not only that, Rocket VPN encrypt private mobile data of Android user. The best thing about Rocket VPN is that it helps users surf fast, and anonymously. Moreover, this application also avoids device tracking. As this app changes the IP address of the device so hackers can not trace Actual IP of the device.
Rocket VPN is a free application which provides fast speed with unlimited bandwidth. It includes a lot of proxies according to location. By default, it connects the device with a best available proxy but you can select proxy of your own choice as well. So all in all, it is one of the best app by which users can easily bypass geo-restricted apps and websites and hide their searches from hackers. Even the developers of the app cannot see your searches.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install Rocket VPN for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use Rocket VPN on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download Rocket VPN for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download Rocket VPN for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step by step tutorial to install Rocket VPN for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use Rocket VPN for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the Rocket VPN. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the Rocket VPN. Click on the icon to use Rocket VPN on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use Rocket VPN for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!