Download G Cloud Backup for PC, Windows 7/8/10 Laptop and Desktop
List of Contents
Cloud Storage is the essentials for those smartphone users who have low storage devices. Especially the users who are using the phone with 16 GB Storage. Half of the storage consumed by OS and Stock apps, the Rest of the storage is not enough for you. So if you have such device then G Cloud Backup can rectify your problems. It is brilliant storage that allows you to save data online.
This app is highly popular but not matchable with iCloud, Mediafire, Mega or Google Drive. Still, million os users have shown their trust in the G Cloud Backup app. So, there is no encumbrance to try this app. Don’t worry about your data it will be kept in a highly encrypted space. Only you can access the data anytime you want. First, have a look at what benefits you will get from G Cloud Storage. After the app overview, you can see a couple of guides. Through those guides, you can download G Cloud Backup for Windows and G Cloud Backup for Mac.
G Cloud Backup for Android
According to us, this app biggest benefit is transferring data from Old Android devices to a new one. Now we don’t need to follow the lengthy procedure of transferring data. No need of taking help from a computer. Just simply upload data of old phone to G Cloud Backup Android and download it on the new one using the same App ID.
This app supports all types of files in it. Only a few apps data may not be able to get uploaded on the G Cloud Backup on PC. You can store media files such as Photos, Videos, Audios and Documents. SD Card data can also be stored on G Cloud. Users need to make an account on the app. Sign in with your Gmail ID to fill the form of the G Cloud for PC account.
A certain amount of data limit is free. Users can start with a free trial of 7GB. Every day you will get the 1GB limit which can be increased upto 10 GB. To extend the limit, users need to buy the premium package. Get G Cloud Backup for PC and store as much data as you want.
What are the best Android Emulators for Windows and Mac?
First of all, let us introduce Android Emulators. The software which emulates Android on cross platforms such as Windows and Mac are known as Android Emulators. This software makes possible that we can run 2 operating system on one device. Their purpose is to run the Android Apps and Games on PC.
The best Android emulators to use Android apps on PC are BlueStacks and Nox. Both are best for Windows and Mac respectively. If anyone wants to Play Android games such as Call of Duty Mobile for PC, Mini Militia for PC or Mario Kart Tour, then Tencent gaming buddy is the best emulator.
You can download and install G Cloud Backup for PC by installing any Android Emulator. Guides on emulators are already drafted at “droidspc.org”. Here are the links visit and download emualtor from any of these.
Download G Cloud Backup for PC and Laptop
G Cloud Backup is an Android Application. If you want to use the G Cloud Backup app on PC, then you must get an Android Emulator on PC. Android Emulator allows Windows and Mac users to run Android Apps and Games on PC. Similarly, you can download G Cloud Backup for PC and Laptop as well. Below you can see instructions to install G Cloud Backup for PC. This installation method of G Cloud Backup on PC works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and Mac OS for free.
⇒ Install G Cloud Backup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Follow these easy steps in order to install G Cloud Backup for Windows.
- Download BlueStacks.
- Install the downloaded file on PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Once installed, Open the emualtor
- Select Langauge and enter your Google ID and Credentials to sign-up.
- Click on My Apps > System Apps and open PlayStore.
- Now, search G Cloud Backup in PlayStore.
- Click on the Install button to begin its installation on PC.
Once installed, click on Open button and start using G Cloud Backup for PC Windows and Mac OS for free.
⇒ Install G Cloud Backup on Mac OS [Macbook Air/Pro]
- Download and install the Nox App Player on your Mac. After downloading the emulator you need to install on your MacBook.
- Launch Nox on your Mac device. From the home screen of Nox, you need to click on Google Folder and then Select the PlayStore App.
- It will ask you to log in Google Account for the first time only, later you don’t need it. Enter your existing Google Account.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the interface of PlayStore just like Android devices. Click on the PlayStore search.
- Type G Cloud Backup and press enter key. Select the App from search results and click on the Install button. It will take some time to install.